CPS-D350 Peristaltic Pump
CPS-D350 peristaltic pump has a 3-digit LED display and various external controls. Its maximum speed is 350 rpm.
CPS-D350 not only keeps liquid transfer simple, but also includes various functions for enhanced flexibility. With a 3-digit LED display, various external controls, RS232 and RS485 ports and a well-designed structure, CPS-D350 is the ideal choice for routine fluid dispensing.
- Speed can be easily controlled manually with buttons or automatically with external control
- Fill or empty fluids effortlessly with the full speed button
- Timer function with a time range of 0.5s-999s
- External control is separated from the internal machinery, and users can choose from active and passive signals for enhanced flexibility
- Includes both RS232 and RS485 ports. Users can connect the instrument with a PC via RS232 to remotely control and monitor the pump
- Large torque lowers power consumption and improves adaptability
- Well-designed driver circuit cools quickly, minimizes noise and delivers smooth performance
- Keeps data safe with its power-off memory function
- Advanced industrial design: streamlined body, ABS housing and UV coating
- Conformal coating protects the circuit board from dust, moisture, static and corrosion.
- Wide input voltage design and anti-interference properties allow the pump to be used in complex environments
|Environment Temperature and Humidity||0-40°C / <80%|
|Driver Dimensions (L×W×H)||261.4×157.3×236.9 mm|
|External Control||0-5V (Standard) / 0-10V, 4-20mA (Optional)|
|Outlet Pressure||0.1MPa (0.86-1.0 mm wall thickness tubing) / 0.1-0.27MPa (1.6-2.4 mm wall thickness tubing)|
|Speed Range||0.5-350 rpm (when 0-100 rpm: 0.1 rpm steps when 100-350 rpm: 1 rpm steps)|
|Power supply||AC220V ±10% 50Hz/60Hz (Standard) / AC110V ±10% 50Hz/60Hz (Optional)|
Write Your Own Review