M-16 Microwave Digestion System
M-16 microwave digestion system digests samples with accurate temperature and pressure control. It comes with the XP-16 rotor, which features vessels with a volume of 100 mL.
The M-16 microwave system offers unparalleled productivity while keeping operation simple and safe. With vessels that have a volume of 100 mL, M-16 is perfect for digesting large samples. Moreover, M-16 is constructed with the safest and most reliable materials, equipped with the most advanced technology and packed with various user-friendly features. This digestion/extraction workstation is guaranteed to give you the best digestion experience.
- The innovative Uni-Turn technology allows the sensors and vessels be continuously rotated in sync for uniform digestion. It also reduces the stress on the motor for a more durable instrument.
- The UTH-Caro design of the rotors disturbs the microwave field with the rotation of the rotor, creating a homogeneous microwave field that delivers uniform digestion.
- Piezoelectric crystal pressure measurement technology (PE-Tec) brings the instrument to a new level. Compared to the traditional pressure measurements using airpipes, PE-Tec uses shorter control cables, which minimizes the possibility of breakage and leakage. Moreover, the pressure transducer and the sample are completely isolated from each other, eliminating the possibility of cross contamination.
- Precise temperature control is made possible by combining accurate temperature sensing of the master vessel and IR temperature sensing of the digestion vessels. The two temperatures are automatically compared and analyzed, which gives more accurate temperature outputs than temperature sensing using IR alone.
- The high-throughput XP-100 rotor can digest up to 100 samples simultaneously. This extreme efficiency allows numerous samples to be digested in short amounts of time.
- A comprehensive set of rotors gives M-16 the flexibility to meet a wide range of needs. From food and feed to metals and ceramics, M-16 can digest them all.
- With digestion vessels that have working temperatures up to 260°C and pressures up to 6 MPa, M-16 has the capability to digest difficult samples and perform reactions that require extreme conditions.
- The efficient cooling system can cool samples from 200°C to 60°C in 15 minutes.
- Large sample digestion is fast and easy with the XP-14 rotor (not included), which can accommodate vessels of 200 mL.
Safe and Reliable
- Outer vessel is made of explosion-proof and tear-proof XtraFiber. The material can endure pressures up to 10000 psi and temperatures up to 500-600 °C, protecting users even under extreme conditions.
- The auto-pop structured door is explosive-proof and offers additional protection. When the cavity is over pressured, the door slightly opens to buffer pressure release and the power of the microwave is automatically cut off.
- Multiple layers of PFA coating protects the instrument from chemical corrosion.
- SafetyBolt design keeps the digestion vessel completely sealed during digestion, but also maintains a safe and steady pressure release. Under normal conditions, the SafetyBolt will not break or leak, so it is easy to maintain and durable to use.
- Remote control system (optional) allows users to easily monitor the digestion process with terminals such as phones or tablets.
- High definition LED screen displays real-time reaction parameters and temperature profiles. Users can easily change settings on the fly to match the best digestion conditions for their samples.
- Effortless operation is made possible with a variety of accessories. The mechanical cart helps transfer heavy samples into the cavity and protects users from heat and fumes. The electrical torque wrench help users open and seal the vessels with ease.
- The instrument comes with a digestion database with more than 1000 types of samples.
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||550×670×700 mm|
|Includes||M-16 Microwave Digestion Oven, XP-16 Rotor (including 16 outer vessels and 16 inner vessels), Loading Cart, Tools, Electric Wrench, Manual etc.|
|Net weight||70 kg|
|Cavity||65L cavity, 316L steel chamber|
|Power supply||220-240 VAC 50/60Hz 16A|
|Microwave Source||2450MHz, Dual Magnetron Microwave|
|IR Temperature Control Range||0-350℃|
|Pt Temperature Control Accuracy||±0.1℃|
|Door design||Six-layer steel auto-pop door|
|Passive pressure protection system||Adopt Safety Bolt design, quantitative and vertical pressure release when over pressure.|
|Chamber Exhaustion System||High Power Axial Fan, only 15 minutes needed to cool from 200℃ to 60℃|
|Inner Vessel Material||TFM|
|Outer Vessel Material||Composite Fiber (Xtra-Fiber)|
|IR Temperature Display Accuracy||±1℃|
|IR Temperature Control Accuracy||±0.1℃|
|Pt Temperature Display Accuracy||±1℃|
|Microwave Power Output||2200 W, inverter microwave|
|Pt Temperature Control Range||0-350℃|
|Pressure Display Accuracy||±0.1MPa|
|Pressure Control Accuracy||±0.01MPa|
|Pressure Control Method||Piezoelectric crystal pressure sensor|
|Installed Power||3600 W|
|Environment Temperature and Humidity||0-40 °C / 15-80% RH|
|Temperature Control Method||Pt temperature sensor & IR temperature sensor|
|Pressure Control Range||0-15MPa (2200psi)|
Write Your Own Review